EquinorRio de Janeiro
- Job ID- 23451
- Country- Brazil
- Location(s)- Rio De Janeiro
- Company- Equinor Brasil Energia Lt
- Contact Name- Equinor Recruitment Team
- Workplace- Onshore
- Discipline- Operation & Maintenance
- Education Preferred- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience Preferred- 7 – 10 Years
- Closing Date- Nov 15 2022
We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task- supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
The positionBy joining our team in Exploration & Production International you will have the opportunity to-
- Manage a supplier portfolio to reach the required level of performance and costs.
- Advise Senior Management on how changing demand and supplier factors can impact the organization.
- Develop our suppliers and act on risks and opportunities.
- Ensure that suppliers are following Equinor requirements on SSU and Integrity.
- Work together with other stakeholders to draw up and implement Category/Supplier strategies.
- Follow -up Supplier ́s perf ormance and address imp rovements.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for-
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience with Contract management and decision process.
- Knowledge in Oil and Gas is desirable.
- Ability to communicate with Senior management (Concise and good storytelling).
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to interact and lead teams from other work groups as necessary.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Able to travel as require.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in Portuguese, English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process after signing a consent form. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law, in addition to other relevant checks in order to safeguard our reputation.
Why join us?
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That’s why we offer-
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees’ well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That’s why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
For more information visit Equinor’s website-